Date of allocation of Ethos IPO shares: check the status online when published, here’s how
Ethos IPO share allotment date: The tender process for the Ethos IPO has been completed and investors are now eagerly awaiting the finalization of the allotment status. The Ethos IPO share allocation status is expected to be finalized on May 25, 2022. Here’s how to check the status online.
Date of allocation of Ethos IPO shares: The bidding process for the initial public offering (IPO) of luxury watch retailer Ethos closed on May 20, 2022 and investors are now eagerly awaiting the finalization of the share allotment status. The allocation status of the Ethos IPO shares should be finalized on May 25, 2022 while the listing on the stock exchange (BSE and NSE) should take place provisionally on May 30. It can be known that the public offering was opened for subscription on May 18 and on the last day of auction, it was subscribed 1.04 times. The Rs. The 472.29 crore bid received bids for over 41.38 lakh shares against an issue size of over 39.79 lakh shares, according to BSE data.
Shares reserved for qualified institutional acquirers (QIBs) were subscribed for 1.06 times, while those for non-institutional investors were subscribed for 1.48 times, and retail individual investors (RIIs) were subscribed for 0.84 times. Investors who have made an offer for the IPO will be able to check the award status online once announced by visiting the official BSE website or the Registrar of the IPO which is KFin Technologies Limited. Here is how you can check Ethos IPO share allocation status – step by step guide below. Read also : Announcement of Delhivery IPO share allotment status; Here’s how to check it online now
Ethos IPO Share Allocation Status: How to Check via ESB
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Ethos IPO from the menu. The company name will only be available for selection after the award status is announced.
3. Enter your Venus Pipes IPO assigned application number.
4. Then enter your permanent account number (PAN card number).
5. Click on “I’m not a robot” and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click on the ‘Submit’ button. You will be able to see the Ethos IPO award status displayed on the screen.