Dragon Ball Super, chapter 78: date, time and where to read online in Spanish
Our monthly meeting with Dragon Ball Super is here. Readers of the canonical manga of Toyotaro, the pupil of Akira Toriyama, will be able to read this Friday on manga chapter 78, which will continue the events of the current Granola Story Arc (Granolah the saga of the survivors). After a more than interesting Chapter 77, the time has come to continue the adventures of Goku, Vegeta and company in this sequel to Dragon Ball Z.
- Dragon Ball Super, Chapter 77 Now Available: How To Read It For Free In Spanish
- You may be interested in: How To Read Dragon Ball Super For Free And In Spanish In Manga Plus
- Previous chapters of Dragon Ball Super: 77, 76, 75, 74, 73, 72, 71, 70, 69, 68, 67, 66, 65, 64 …
Date confirmed: Dragon Ball Super # 78 premieres November 19, 2021
Manga Plus has revealed that Dragon Ball Super Episode 78 can be played both through the official site and from apps for mobile devices (iOS and Android). As this is still a simultaneous worldwide launch, the app will give us the option to play it in English and Spanish with professional translation. It will be from Friday, November 19 at 4:00 p.m. PT (Mexico, 9:00 a.m .; New York, 10:00 a.m .; United States -Pacific-, 7:00 a.m.) when available for reading. .
Below we leave you the links to the free download of the application in both operating systems. Under iOS, you have to do it from an iPad or an iPhone; on Android, a tablet or a smartphone with this operating system. These are free applications; in return, we have a few advertisements, but they are neither intrusive nor difficult to read.
What time is Dragon Ball Super Chapter 78 releasing in Manga Plus worldwide?
- Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands): at 4:00 p.m.
- Spain (Canary Islands): at 3:00 p.m.
- Argentina: at 12:00 p.m.
- Bolivia: at 11:00 a.m.
- Brazil: at 12:00 p.m.
- Chile: at 12:00 p.m.
- Colombia: at 10:00 a.m.
- Costa Rica: at 9:00 a.m.
- Cuba: at 10:00 a.m.
- Ecuador: at 10:00 a.m.
- Salvador: at 9:00 a.m.
- United States (Washington DC): 10:00 a.m.
- United States (PT): at 7:00 a.m.
- Guatemala: at 9:00 a.m.
- Honduras: at 9:00 a.m.
- Mexico: at 9:00 a.m.
- Nicaragua: at 9:00 a.m.
- Panama: at 10:00 a.m.
- Paraguay: at 12:00 p.m.
- Peru: at 10:00 a.m.
- Puerto Rico: at 11:00 a.m.
- Dominican Republic: at 11:00 a.m.
- Uruguay: at 12:00 p.m.
- Venezuela: at 11:00 a.m.
Source of the article
Disclaimer: This article is generated from the feed and not edited by our team.