How to vote, watch the red carpet online live

NRJ Music Award releases its 23rd album, with big names like Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Maneskin, Maroon 5 among those nominated in important categories. The prizes are awarded by French radio NRJ to recognize the best talents in the French and global music industry. The NRJ Music Awards 2021 will reward the artists who made this year memorable with their pioneering songs. Find out the date and time of the NRJ Music Awards premiere, how to vote for your favorite artists, and the main award categories.

Date and time of the NRJ Music Awards 2021

The awards ceremony will take place at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes on November 20, 2021. Nikos Aliagas will give the awards ceremony, which will be broadcast live on TF1 as well as on NRJ. The event will air at 9:05 p.m.

How to vote for your favorite artists?

The public vote determines the winner of each of the 13 categories recognized within the framework of the prizes. The queues were opened on October 11 and should continue until the day before the ceremony, ie Friday, November 19, 2021. You have to go to the TF1 and NRJ sites to vote. Each of the categories allows one vote per day.

NRJ Music Awards 2021 Categories

The awards include 13 categories, with 5 nominees in each. The winners are chosen in a system in which the public weighs 75 percent of the decision while the jury members have the remaining 25 percent. Categories include:

  • Francophone breakthrough of the year
  • International breakthrough of the year
  • Francophone Male Artist of the Year
  • International Male Artist of the Year
  • Francophone female artist of the year
  • International Female Artist of the Year
  • French song of the year
  • International Song of the Year
  • Francophone Album of the Year
  • International Album of the Year
  • French duo / group of the year
  • International Duo / Group of the Year
  • Video of the year

This year, global icons like Coldplay, BTS, DJ Snake, Selena Gomez, Shakira, Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Lil Nas X, The Weeknd, among others, have garnered nominations in these categories.

(Image: Instagram / @ NRJHITMUSICONLY)

Get the latest entertainment news from India and around the world. Now follow your favorite TV celebrities and TV updates. Republic World is your one stop destination for trends Bollywood News. Log in today to stay up to date with all the latest news and headlines from the entertainment world.


Source link

Comments are closed.