Overview of the Global Online Dating Market to 2026 –
Dublin, December 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Online Dating Market Research Report by Services, Product, Age Group, Subscription, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global online dating market size was estimated to be $ 2,400.53 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 2,614.05 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.23% to reach $ 4,077.94 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes online dating to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of services, the market has been studied through general online dating services, merger of online dating services, niche online dating services, and relationship services.
- Based on the product, the market has been studied through the applications and the website.
- Based on age group, the market has been researched 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, and 55-64.
- On a subscription basis, the market has been researched through non-paid online dating services and paid online dating services.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the online dating market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global online dating market including Badoo, Coffee Meets Bagel, Eharmony, Inc, EliteMate.com LLC, Grindr LLC, Happn SAS, Love Group Global Ltd., Match, Match Group, Inc., OK Cupid, Plenty of Fish, Spark Networks SE, Spice of Life, Tastebuds Media Ltd, The Bumble Group, The Meet Group Inc., Tinder and Zoosk, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global online dating market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global online dating market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global online dating market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global online dating market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global online dating market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global online dating market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global online dating market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growth in Internet penetration and number of smartphone users
5.2.2. Growing number of dating apps and acceptance among users
5.2.3. Large-scale young population across the world
5.3.1. Reluctance to accept and trust issues among some populations
5.4.1. Millennials’ inclination towards engaging social networking sites
5.4.2. Cultural shift in dating and marriage patterns
5.5.1. Increase in the number of scams and frauds
6. Online Dating Market, By Service
6.2. General Online Dating Services
6.3. Merge Online Dating Services
6.4. Niche Online Dating Services
6.5. Relationship services
7. Online Dating Market, By Product
8. Online dating market, by age group
8.2. 18 to 24 years old
8.3. 25 to 34 years old
8.4. 35 to 44 years old
8.5. 45 to 54 years old
8.6. 55 to 64
9. Online dating market, by subscription
9.2. Unpaid Online Dating Services
9.3. Paid Online Dating Services
10. Americas Online Dating Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Online Dating Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Online Dating Market in Europe, Middle East & Africa
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. New product launch and improvement
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.2. Coffee meets bagel
14.3. Harmony, Inc.
14.4. EliteMate.com LLC
14.5. Grindr LLC
14.6. Happn SAS
14.7. Love Group Global Ltd.
14.9. Match Group, Inc.
14.10. OK Cupid
14.11. A lot of fish
14.12. Spark Networks SE
14.13. Spice of life
14.14. Tastebuds Media Ltd.
14.15. The Bumble Group
14.16. The Rencontre Group Inc.
14.18. Zoosk, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eff0u