WBJEE 2022: application deadline extended, here’s how to apply
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has extended the deadline for submitting online applications for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2022. Eligible applicants can apply online on the WBJEEB website https://wbjeeb.nic.in/.
The deadline for submitting online applications is Sunday January 16, 2022 at 6 p.m.
“In view of the current pandemic situation, for the greatest interest of aspiring candidates, the online application deadline has been extended until January 16, 2022 (Sunday) 6 p.m.,” said the official notice.
How to apply to WBJEE 2022
1. Visit https://wbjeeb.nic.in/
2. Click on the link “Apply for WB JEE 2022”
3. Click on “Registration of a new candidate”
4. A new page will open
5. Read all instructions carefully
6. Click on “I accept”
7. Enter your credentials and click “Submit”
8. The exam fee payment page will open.
9. Pay online via Netbanking, debit or credit cards
10. The application process is complete
Applicants are advised to read the WBJEE 2022 newsletter and important instructions carefully before applying. “Other details, terms and conditions as stipulated in the published WBJEE 2022 newsletter will remain unchanged,” the notice added.
WBJEE 2022 will provisionally hold a joint entrance exam based on OMR on Saturday 23 April 2022.
WBJEE 2022 will be open to undergraduate courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture at different universities, public colleges, as well as self-funded West Bengal Engineering and Technology Institutes for the 2022-23 academic year.